- About the Library
- Using the library
15 November 2016
Databases on China
TSU Research Library has an open access to unique databases on China until December 7th, 2016 - China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI).
The resource contains an electronic library of articles, books and dissertations on History, Culture, Economy, social and political life of the country:
• China Academic Journals Full-text Database (CJFD): more than 10 thousand Chinese full-text journals;
• China Doctoral Dissertations Full-text Database (CDFD): more than 3 million full-texts of theses since 1984;
• ChinaMasters' Theses Full-text Database (CMFD) •
• Chinese proceedingsof Conferences Full-text Database (CPCD): materials of 14 000 conferences from more than two thousand non-governmental organizations, data since 1954 .
• Journal Translation Project (JTP) includes high quality Chinese journals translated into English.
Access is possible from any computer of TSU network without a password.
Terms of using the resources outside the corporate University network are described here.
For additional information and assistance, please, call 52-97-11, or e-mail email@example.com Dolzhina Natalia