TOEFL iBT preparation сourse
TSU invites you to apply for a two-month course preparing you for an international examTOEFL iBT®. Intensive course is held at TSU Research Library.
What are the benefits of the course?
• Strategy - studying the key features of all the sections of the exam;
• Practice - maximum practical experience and feedback from your teacher;
• Confidence – overcoming test anxiety;
• Working climate - a comfortable space for training with all the necessary materials provided;
• Time management –a scheduled program, clear timetable and fixed deadlines;
• Motivation - communication and mutual support.
Classes are held in the English Reading Room, TSU Research Library. The room has everything you need for a comfortable and independent work: basic and additional literature, presentation equipment, laptops with headsets, air conditioner, cooler and a coffee break for each lesson.
Tuition fee: 9400 rubles. Discounts are offered to PhD students and TSU employees.
At the end of this training the participants get a certificate of completion (issued by TSU).
Course entrance requirements:
• level of English - B1;
• attending classes and allowing time of at least 3 hours per week for your independent work.
How do I enroll?
2. Wait to get an email from us and later a call to schedule your interview;
3. At the appointed time, please, come for a 30-minute interview with your teacher;
For more information on the course and taking a test in an authorized TSU TOEFL iBT test center, please, contact the English Reading Room: (+73822) 53-42-75 email@example.com