- About the Library
- Using the library
Reader Registration Service
The Reader Registration Service
Location: the New building of the Library, ground floor
The Reader Card costs 50 Russian rubles.
A Reader Card gives its owner the right to:
- use the Electronic Catalogue in its entirety;
- read and make copies of full-text documents from the TSU e-Library (repository);
- work with remote electronic resources;
- use Interlibrary Loan services;
- attend Information Center 24/7 at night time;
- request and reserve items from the book depository;
- work with hard copies of documents at Reading Rooms of the TSU Research Library, and borrow books (excluding General Public Users).
Any lecturer, researcher, student, post-graduate (PhD) student, worker of TSU and any employee of TSU research institutes may visit the library, use documents, databases and resources on-site and borrow materials.
All citizens who are not studying or working at the TSU: secondary school students (over 14 years), students, post-graduate (PhD) students, lecturers of other universities, employees of research institutes, teachers, clerisy etc. may visit the library, use documents, databases and resources on-site. Library materials may not be borrowed.