- О библиотеке
Articles published by TSU authors in 2020 (according to Web of Science as of 01.09.2020)
TSU Research Library Bibliographic Information Center staff made a list of highly cited papers published by TSU authors in 2020. As of 01.09.2020 the Web of Science Core Collection citation database contains 1030 papers by Tomsk State University researchers published in 2020. By now these papers have been cited 473 times which is very good for recently published papers.
Papers by TSU authors on physics, chemistry, and engineering are in the list of highly cited papers. Articles by Georgy Shelkov, a research scholar of the Research and Development Center “Advanced Technologies in Microelectronics”, by Alexandre Vaniachine and Alexander Khodinov, research scholars of the Laboratory of high energy physics data analysis, as part of the international ATLAS (Large Hadron Collider) collaboration, are in the top by citations worldwide.
The list of highly cited papers published by TSU authors in 2020 was made using Essential Science Indicators , a special tool designed to work with most-cited papers. Publications that annually perform in the top 1 % based on the number of citations received in each of 22 fields of Web of Science are called Highly Cited Papers.
In the list of 2020 the highly cited papers are grouped according to the fields and are listed in the descending order of citation index. Names of the researchers who had TSU as an affiliate, TSU subdivision where they work and the number of citations as of 01.09.2020 are shown in parentheses.
Highly cited papers
1. The role of metal-support interaction in Ag/CeO2 catalysts for CO and soot oxidation / M. V. Grabchenko [et al.] // Applied catalysis B-environmental. – 2020. – Vol. 260. – Art. № 118148 (М. В. Грабченко, Г. В. Мамонтов, О. В. Водянкина, ХФ; 11 цит.)
2. Hydrogen production by the steam reforming of ethanol over cobalt catalysts supported on different carbon nanostructures / B.L. Augusto [et al.] // Catalysis Today. – 2020. – Vol. 344. – SI. – P. 66–74. (Ф. Ж. Кадете Сантос Айрес, ХФ; 6 цит.)
3. MHD thermogravitational convection and thermal radiation of a micropolar nanoliquid in a porous chamber / M. Izadi [et al.] // International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2020. – Vol. 110. – Art. № 104409. (М. А. Шеремет, ММФ; 17 цит.)
4. Combined measurements of Higgs boson production and decay using up to 80 fb(-1) of proton-proton collision data at root S=13 TeV collected with the ATLAS experiment / M. Aaboud [et al.] ; ATLAS Collaboration // Physical Review D. – 2020. – Vol. 101, is. 1. – Art. № 012002. (О. И. Кучинская, Б. Парида, А. В. Ваняшин, А. И. Ходинов, ФФ; 14 цит.)
5. Performance of electron and photon triggers in ATLAS during LHC Run 2 / M. Aaboud [et al.] ; ATLAS Collaboration // European Physical Journal C. – 2020. – Vol 80, is. 1. – Art. № 47. (О. И. Кучинская, Б. Парида, А. В. Ваняшин, А. И. Ходинов, В. В. Костюхин, ФФ; 5 цит.)
6. Combination of searches for Higgs boson pairs in pp collisions at root s=13 TeV with the ATLAS detector / G. Aad, [et al.] ; ATLAS Collaboration // Physics Letters B. – 2020. – Vol. 800. – Art. № 135103. (О. И. Кучинская, Б. Парида, А. В. Ваняшин, А. И. Ходинов, ФФ; 5 цит.)