- About the Library
- Using the library
05 October 2020
Temporary rules of using TSU Research Library
Temporary rules of using TSU Research Library to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus disease.
There are temporary library rules set for readers – they concern observing sanitary and hygienic requirements, space arrangement and aspects of working with books. The Research Library returns to its regular hours: Monday-Friday – 9:00 – 21:00, Saturday-Sunday – 9:00 – 15:00. The Information Center 24/7 is open according to reading rooms hours, but it is closed at night-time.
Rules for TSU Research Library readers starting September 1, 2020:
- Readers must wear a mask and gloves. Non-contact temperature measurement is organized at the entrance to the library. Readers without personal protective means and with fever are not allowed to the library.
- There are sanitizers placed in common areas. Use them as needed.
- Workplaces are arranged in compliance with social distancing requirements. It is not allowed to move furniture, tables and chairs.
- Room booking for individual and group work is not available, except for the rooms №1 and №2 of the Research Commons.
- Access to the library stock in reading rooms is temporarily restricted. Please, contact library attendants to get the books you need.
- The due dates of book return are frozen till November 1. Penalties are not charged during this period.
- Books can be returned through the book return station at the entrance to the library or in the Circulation Desk hall, there is a special stack where you can leave books. Returns are processed within two days. If you see in your account that the books are not returned after that period, please, contact a librarian at the Circulation Desk.
- You can order books through e-catalog and image catalog. You can receive books at the Circulation Desk or request a book delivery.