- About the Library
- Using the library
Joining the Library
We gladly invite you to become our reader.
The Research Library presents its resources to faculty, researchers, students, postgraduates, staff of TSU and its research institutes, and everyone interested: school students starting from 14 years of age, students, postgraduates and faculty of other universities, any research institute staff, the creative community, and others.
The registration requires getting an individual Reader Card and gaining access to the resources and services of TSU Research Library.
Please contact Reader Registration Service to get a Reader Card.
The Reader Card costs 250/350 Russian rubles.
A Reader Card gives its owner the right to:
- use the Electronic Catalogue in its entirety;
- read and make copies of full-text documents from the TSU e-Library (repository);
- work with remote electronic resources;
- use Interlibrary Loan services;
- attend Information Center 24/7 at night time;
- request and reserve items from the book depository;
- work with hard copies of documents at Reading Rooms of the TSU Research Library, and borrow books (excluding General Public Users).
If you have any questions, please contact: Head of the Service of Electronic Delivery, Registration and Analysis Elena S. Sakharova, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+73822) 78-51-49.