- About the Library
- Using the library
11 January 2021
Temporary rules of using TSU Research Library
Temporary rules of using TSU Research Library to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus disease
Currently, the Research Library of TSU operates under certain restrictions. There are temporary library rules set for readers – they concern observing sanitary and hygienic requirements, space arrangement and aspects of working with books.
The Research Library is open according to its regular hours: Monday-Friday – 9:00 – 21:00, Saturday-Sunday – 9:00 – 15:00. The Information Center 24/7 is open according to reading rooms hours, but it is closed at night-time.
Rules for TSU Research Library readers:
1. Readers must wear masks. Readers without personal protective means are not allowed to the library.
2. There are sanitizers placed in common areas. Use them as needed.
3. Workplaces in the library are arranged in compliance with social distancing requirements. It is not allowed to move furniture, tables and chairs.
4. Charges for extension of the term of books usage are suspended till September 1, 2021.
5. Books can be returned through the book return station 24/7 at the entrance to the library or in the Circulation Desk hall - there is a special stack where you can leave books. Returns are processed within three days. If you see in your account after that period that the books are not returned, please, contact a librarian at the Circulation Desk.