- About the Library
- Using the library
Joining the Library
We gladly invite you to become our reader.
The Research Library presents its resources to faculty, researchers, students, postgraduates, staff of TSU and its research institutes, and everyone interested: school students starting from 14 years of age, students, postgraduates and faculty of other universities, any research institute staff, the creative community, and others.
The registration requires getting an individual Reader Card and gaining access to the resources and services of TSU Research Library.
ON-SITE LIBRARY REGISTRATION: you can personally visit the Library.
ON-SITE LIBRARY REGISTRATION
Please contact Reader Registration Service to get a Reader Card.
The Reader Card costs 120/250 Russian rubles depending on the services included and the validity period.
A Reader Card gives its owner the right to:
- use the Electronic Catalogue in its entirety;
- read and make copies of full-text documents from the TSU e-Library (repository);
- work with remote electronic resources;
- use Interlibrary Loan services;
- attend Information Center 24/7 at night time;
- request and reserve items from the book depository;
- work with hard copies of documents at Reading Rooms of the TSU Research Library, and borrow books (excluding General Public Users).
The preliminary registration is created at the Research Library readers’ database when an online registration is made.
Fill out the registration form on the site.
You can now use part of the e-catalogue services:
Online registration is a temporary service and is not a substitute for getting a Reader Card for the TSU Research Library. To get access to the full range of services of the Research Library, you need to get a Reader Card at Reader Registration Service (see ON-SITE LIBRARY REGISTRATION procedure).
If you have any questions, please contact: Head of the Service Department Galina N. Serbina, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+73822) 52-99-15.